Friday, July 2, 2010

Christmas in July

It is too hot to be outside so I am taking advantage of some free time to make up some notecards.  I plan on donating this four-piece set to a silent auction at NOAH's 13th National Conference in Washington, D.C. 

Our son has albinsim, a birthday present from his daddy and me.  He is an inspiration to me!  NOAH stands for National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation.  You can find out information about on their website - click here.

General directions for these notecards can be found at my June 30, 2010 posting - click here.  To make the poinsettias go to Paula Goff's blog.*
Stampin' Up! supplies may be purchased from me, please contact me at 205-221-5619 or email me.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Real Red card base
  • Very Vanilla liner
  • Christmas Jingle Designer Series Paper
  • Scallop Trim and 5-Petal Flower punches
  • A Note of Thanks is from the Thank You Kindly stamp set
Other Products
  • Gold brad
* Update 08/10/2012 - Paula's blog has been removed and she offered no further assistance.

No comments: