- Boho Blossoms
I loved the card so much; I thought it would make a great Valentine's Day card using Basic Black and Real Red cardstock.
Joy Fold Basic Measurements
Card Bases (Basic Black)
- Main Card 8 1/2” x 4 1/4” (score at 5 1/2”)
- Smaller Card 3” x 8” (score at 4”)
- Main Card inside measures 5 1/4” x 4"
- Right side measures 2 3/4” x 4" (If you want your card to open differently, this layer would be on the left side.)
- Outside and inside layers both measure 3 3/4” x 2 3/4”
Constructing the closure made for this card
- The 1" circle is glued to front of the card on the the right side of the card.
- Layer together the 1/2" circle onto to the Boho Blossom flower, then glue them onto the 3/4" circle punch out. Place a Dimensional on the back and attach to the 1" circle already glued to the card.
Chris Twina created a great video tutorial on the Joy Fold card. The video with step by step instructions including measurements can be found here. I am so grateful for the talented women who share and create wonderful tutorials. Comments are always appreciated; please leave Chris a comment or at least a "thumbs up" on her YouTube webpage.