Monday, March 30, 2009
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Thursday, March 26, 2009
We complain about the cross we bear but don't realize it is preparing us for the dip in the road that God can see and we cannot.
Whatever your cross,
whatever your pain,
there will always be sunshine, after the rain....
Perhaps you may stumble, perhaps even fall;
But God's always ready, to answer your call....
He knows every heartache, sees every tear,
a word from His lips, can calm every fear...
Your sorrows may linger, throughout the night,
But suddenly vanish, by dawn's early light...
The Savior is waiting, somewhere above,
to give you His grace, and send you His love.
May God fill your day with blessings!!
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
Monday, March 23, 2009
I love making handmade items for my special friends. This Easter treat bag can easily be a party favor for a baby shower, wedding shower, birthday party, Mother's Day gift - the possibilities are endless!
Stampin' Up! Products:
- Sale-A-Bration pattern paper
- So Saffron cardstock and ribbon
- Bashful Blue ink
- Polka Dot Punches stamp set
- Textured blue cardstock
- White 2# paper bag
- Stampabilities Happy Easter stamp
- Spare Parts brad
If you would like to special order these for an event or if you would like to learn how to create these, email me.
Friday, March 20, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Images © Stampin’ Up!
I never liked butterflies until I got the God's Beauty stamp set from Stampin' Up! This is an exclusive stamp set only offered under Hostess Benefits*. This card was copied from an artist on Splitcoastampers.
Stampin' Up! Products
- In Color 2008/2009 Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss
- Whisper White and Basic Black cardstock
- Basic Black ink
- Scallop edge punch
- Ticket corner punch
- Versamark ink pad
- Velcro circles
The butterflies were first stamped on Tangerine Tango cardstock and then handcut and placed on SU dimensional dots.
The Post-it-Note cover is cut 3 1/8" x 8 1/2" and scored lengthwise at 3", 3 3/8", 6 1/2" and 6 7/8". The SU Scallop edge punch is used along the main cover edge only. A Velcro circle is added to keep the holder closed.
Join my class on Tuesday, March 24 at my home and create this greeting card and matching post-it-note holder. Call or email me for more details.
*This stamp set can be yours by hosting a workshop in your home (minimum order purchase required).
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
- Take 2 pieces of 6" x 5" double sided cardstock and die cut two scallop envelope
- Trim the bottom of both envelopes to 1/2" inch
- Cut a 1" x 12" strip of cardstock for the purse strap
- Using adhesive, glue the bottom of the two scallop envelopes together
- Using adhesive, sandwich and glue the purse strap along the sides of the envelope
- Wrap a piece of coordinating paper around a snack size candy (including Ghirardelli chocolates) and place inside the party favor purse.
You can actually complete 2 candy treat purses out of one 12" x 12" of double-sided cardstock.
Stampin' Up! is having a fantastic special going on now through March 31; receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 purchase. Call or email me today to place your order.
Not familiar with stamping? I am teaching a three-week card making class at the First United Methodist in Jasper, Alabama. I am also teaching a True Friend Photo Book class on Saturday, March 14.