Sometimes you need to step away and come back to a card you have been trying to create for an hour. When you return to try to conquer the card again; try this rule - add elements, try pattern paper, use your crimper, or go to your craft supplies and find a punch you haven't used for awhile.
I started out with my leaves, stamped sentiment, Cajun Craze card base and first layer. I crimped a piece of cardstock and added a 1/8" strip on top. As you can see, the crimper and Cajun Craze card base didn't work for me.
Stampin' Up! Products
- Old Olive cardstock
- Card base measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Strips for scallop border
- Begin with 1 1/4" x 4" strips
- Cajun Craze cardstock
- Strip measures 1 3/8" x 4"
- Very Vanilla cardstock
- Card layer measures 5 1/4" x 4"
- Let Your Hair Down and Vintage Leaves stamp sets
- Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Soft Suede inks
- Stamp leaves using Soft Suede, sponge on colors, then cut with dies
- Leaflets Framelits
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch
- Three strains of burlap (not SU)
- Glue Dots