Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Bohemian Designer Paper - Series XI

Who would have thought you could create a great gift box using the Gift Bag Punch Board?  Leave it to a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and check out her (not mine) video HERE.  Please take the time to leave a comment for Sara L.'s creativity and the time it took to create this video and make it available for FREE!

I HIGHLY suggest you create a template or two following Sara's direction before using it on your precious Stampin' Up! cardstock.


Stampin' Up! Products
  • Rich Razzleberry cardstock
  • More Mustard cardstock
  • Bohemian Designer Series Paper
  • Bow Builder punch


How OCD am I?  I had my husband create a stand that I could slip the gift bag/box on which would help me create a bottom that is straighter.  I have three different sizes for the three different sizes of bags/boxes you can make with the punch board.

No comments: