Subtitle

I AM A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
SHOP AT STAMPINUP.COM AND SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POSTS
EMAIL ME

CURRENT HOSTESS CODE: N6BATESJ

Sunday, April 28, 2013

I MISS MY WIFE!

My wonderful sister Sue (you know, the one that complains I never post, the same one that I love so much) was here for one week.  Her yearly trip to spend some quality time with me. 

We spent 85% of the time in my craft room.  I think we set a card-making record, beating our past record of 93.  The other 15% of the time was spent shopping, taking up some Alabama sun and fixing dinner together.  She was in the kitchen every evening helping me.  On day two of her visit I realized I need a wife.  My sister Sue, the one that complains I never post, is not only a good listener, a good card maker, she is the PERFECT wife for ME!

I am blessed to have a wonderful sister.  I miss her.  Thank goodness she is only a phone call away.

Sue follows my blog and just because I forgot to tell her I missed her in an email today, I created this post.  Hey Sue - I MISS YOU!

To my other blog followers - I will try to post something this week.  So until then, make sure your sister, your mother or your best friend knows how much you love her!  I LOVE YOU SUE!

Friday we went mule hunting in Jasper, Alabama.  There are fifty painted mules in Walker County.  We found fourteen of them and stopped to get closeup pictures of all of them.  Next year we will find the rest.


Click here for information about the fifty mules. 


This was our favorite - look closely at the mule's tail

Monday, April 15, 2013

Beyond the Garden XVI - Tutorial Now Available

Remember the Easel Post-it-Note holder I made in the post below?  I created a picture tutorial of the step-by-step instructions to create this.  I gave my prototype to my dentist's office to use.  I wanted to make sure that the easel remained secured without falling backwards from the weight of the embellishments.  I received several thumbs up by the staff and my tutorial is now available for a very small fee.  Only $1.99

Upon payment, your tutorial will be sent to you by email within 48 hours. I usually check my account twice a day; however, if you do not receive the instructions, please send me an EMAIL. The email will be sent to the one you have with Paypal, unless otherwise noted.


This is an Easel Card Post-it-Note Holder - perfect for anyone's desk.

Stampin' Up! Products

  • Pacific Point cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Wild Wasabi Cardstock
  • World Treasures stamp set
  • Pacific Point ink
  • Fun Flowers die
  • Jumbo brads
  • Dimensionals
Other Products
  • Post-it-Note (3" x 3")

Stampin' Up! Products

  • Tangerine Tango cardstock
  • Wild Washabi cardstock
  • Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper
  • Secret Garden and You are Loved stamp sets
  • Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi ink
  • Apothecary Accents and Secret Garden Framelits
  • Square Lattice embossing folder
  • Dimensionals
Other Products
  • Post-it-Note (3" x 3")

Thursday, April 4, 2013

STAMPIN' UP! - FREE SHIPPING

EVERYTHING Stampin' Up! sells is 10%.  The 10% is reflected in your shipping & handling charge.  Any size Stampin' Up! order will have a shipping fee of $0.00, a 10% savings.

I do not have a Stampin' Up! website (not enough customers to support one); however, you can order and pay through Paypal.  I have a 100% feedback on Ebay - 312 positive transactions.

Every blog post I create contains free instructions/measurements/information.  I would really appreciate your Stampin' Up! purchase from April 6 - 8, 2013.   Please consider making your next order with me, a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.