I am loving Stampin' Up!'s newest die set - Rectangle Stitched Framelits. I decided to share how I store these dies.
- Rectangle Stitched Framelits #148551
- I numbered them with a fine tip Sharpie
- Number 1 is the largest
- Full Wide Stamp Case #127551
- I use this larger size case to also hold my Large Letter Framelits
- Magnetic Sheet
- Home Depot vent covers
- Cut to 7" x 5"
- One small strip for the back
- Cardboard backing 7" x 5"
- Cardstock in various sizes
- Small binder clips
- Printed details on paper and cut size *
Please consider me when you select your Stampin' Up! demonstrator. I provide measurements on all my projects for free. If you enter the hostess code at the top right-hand side of my blog, my name comes up in your Shopping Cart. The PDF file is free HERE. If you download this, please consider placing a Stampin' Up! order with me using my Hostess Code. If you download, please consider leaving me a comment.