- Take 2 pieces of 6" x 5" double sided cardstock and die cut two scallop envelope
- Trim the bottom of both envelopes to 1/2" inch
- Cut a 1" x 12" strip of cardstock for the purse strap
- Using adhesive, glue the bottom of the two scallop envelopes together
- Using adhesive, sandwich and glue the purse strap along the sides of the envelope
- Wrap a piece of coordinating paper around a snack size candy (including Ghirardelli chocolates) and place inside the party favor purse.
You can actually complete 2 candy treat purses out of one 12" x 12" of double-sided cardstock.
Stampin' Up! is having a fantastic special going on now through March 31; receive a free Sale-A-Bration product with every $50 purchase. Call or email me today to place your order.
Not familiar with stamping? I am teaching a three-week card making class at the First United Methodist in Jasper, Alabama. I am also teaching a True Friend Photo Book class on Saturday, March 14.