Friday, July 9, 2010

Bind it All - Reusable - Magnetic Notepad

I purchased magnetic notepads last year at a great price and wanted to create a more decorative cover.  After some consideration I thought that the cover would be more useful if it was "refillable".  I started lacing ribbon in, out and around the two covers that I bound together with my Bind-it-All and found a way to tie a decorative knot on the front and have the ribbon hold the notepad in place to the back cover.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Rich Razzleberry Patterns Designer Series paper
  • Rich Razzleberry cardstock and ink
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Friends Never Fade stamp set
Other Products
  • Bind-it-all Owires - 1/2"
  • 5/8" white grosgrain ribbon
Measurements
  • Cardboard - 8 1/4" x 4 1/2"
  • Outside covers - 9 3/4" x 6"
  • Inside covers - 8 1/4" x 4 1/2"
  • Stamped image (layer one) - 1 7/8" x 2 1/2"
  • Layer two - Rich Razzleberry - 2 1/8" x 3 3/4"
  • Layer three - Whisper White - 2 1/4" x 3 7/8"
  • Layer four - Rich Razzleberry - 2 1/2" x 4 1/8"

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a clever idea! I like that you can re-use it (refill) with a new pad when the old one is gone.