Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Post-it-Note Covers

More Post-it-Note covers that I made. These are perfect to put in your purse
Stampin' Up! Products
  • Dusty Durango textured cardstock
  • Crushed Curry and Old Olive cardstock
  • Crushed Curry Patterns Designer Series paper
  • Blooms and Blossoms Sizzix dies
Other Products
  • Post-it-Note
  • Velcro dot
  • Brad
Directions are similar to my tutorial here; however below are the dimensions when using a Post-it-Note pad

Measurements
  • Cover is 3 1/16" x 8 1/2"
  • Scored at 3", 3 3/8", 6 1/2" and 6 7/8"
  • Outside and inside covers, cut cardstock at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
  • Next layer - Designer Series Paper at 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
  • Top flap layers
    • Layer one 1 3/8" x 2 3/4"
    • Layer two 1 1/8" x 2 1/2"
  • Velcro dot is placed on the top flap on the inside
  • Embellishment is placed on the finished product

1 comment:

Cindy Malone said...

Yes, I am so loving these! Thanks for sharing the directions :-)
Hope you don't mind me sending people your way. I love to give credit to where I find things!
These are gonna make great Christmas gifts.