Subtitle

I AM A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
SHOP AT STAMPINUP.COM AND SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POSTS

EMAIL ME

Click for CURRENT SPECIAL

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

More Post-it-Note Covers

More Post-it-Note covers that I made. These are perfect to put in your purse
Stampin' Up! Products
  • Dusty Durango textured cardstock
  • Crushed Curry and Old Olive cardstock
  • Crushed Curry Patterns Designer Series paper
  • Blooms and Blossoms Sizzix dies
Other Products
  • Post-it-Note
  • Velcro dot
  • Brad
Directions are similar to my tutorial here; however below are the dimensions when using a Post-it-Note pad

Measurements
  • Cover is 3 1/16" x 8 1/2"
  • Scored at 3", 3 3/8", 6 1/2" and 6 7/8"
  • Outside and inside covers, cut cardstock at 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
  • Next layer - Designer Series Paper at 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
  • Top flap layers
    • Layer one 1 3/8" x 2 3/4"
    • Layer two 1 1/8" x 2 1/2"
  • Velcro dot is placed on the top flap on the inside
  • Embellishment is placed on the finished product

1 comment:

Cindy Malone said...

Yes, I am so loving these! Thanks for sharing the directions :-)
Hope you don't mind me sending people your way. I love to give credit to where I find things!
These are gonna make great Christmas gifts.