Friday, July 23, 2010

Sunflower Tutorial

As promised, I created a tutorial for the sunflower used in this card.

Supply list for sunflower
  • Cardstock - Scrap pieces in Summer Sun and Chocolate Chip
  • Two-Step Bird Extra-Large punch
  • 1" Circle and 1/2” Circle punches
  • Big Shot machine
  • Perfectly Polka Dots embossing folder
  • Adhesive
  • Pencil
I know you will find my step-by-step instructions easy to follow.  Sunflower Tutorial can be purchased for $2.50.   Upon payment, your tutorial will be sent to you by email. I usually check my account twice a day. The email will be sent to the one you have with Paypal, unless otherwise noted.




If you wish to purchase any of the Stampin' Up! products used in this post, please email me.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Thanks...you are very generous to share.

Mary said...

I have this punch and need to make some cards, this will look great on the front of them, would even be nice to make a card holder with this happy flower on it! Thank you for sharing your creativity with all of us!

michelle sturgeon said...

What an excellent idea for this punch! I am so casing this!