Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mojo Monday - July 5, 2010

I have entered this card in the Mojo Monday contest.  Check out Mojo Monday for card sketch challenges every week.  This week winners will receive a free stamp set of your choice.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Card base - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4: - Certainly Celery
  • Using the leaves stamp from the Refuge and Strength stamp set, I stamped it randomly using Versamark ink
  • Using Certainly Celery ink and a sponge, I distressed the edges of the card for softer look
  • First layer - 7/8" x 4 1/4" - Soft Suede
  • Using Soft Suede ink and a sponge, I distressed the edges of the first layer
  • Certainly Celery twill ribbon was glued to the Soft Suede layer
  • Stamped image
    • I stamped the cross from the Refuge and Strength stamp set in Certainly Celery on Whisper White cardstock (the circle is 2 3/4")
    • Using Soft Suede ink and a sponge, I distressed the edges of the circle
    • I distressed the Soft Suede scallop circle (3 1/4") using Soft Suede ink
    • Using the leaves stamp and Soft Suede ink, I stamped the outside edge of the circle
  • Certainly Celery twill ribbon was used and placed horizontally on the card (evenly spaced) - approximately length of each piece was 5 1/8" tip to tip
  • Inside sentiment was stamped in Soft Suede ink using a stamp from Occasional Quotes stamp set
Sometimes you just
need to know that
someone really cares.
{That someone is me.}

Other Products
  • Circle and scallop circle were cut using dies that work in the Big Shot

No comments: