Saturday, May 7, 2016

Sometimes it is complicated.....

....when you need to make three panels that are the same size and difference apart within a space such as a card layer.  I rack my brain and of course, cut incorrectly.  I saw a layout that I loved and now I have a headache!  Math wasn't my best subject.

I think the headache was worth it.....

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
    • Card base measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
    • Scrap for 2 3/8" circle
    • Scrap for 1 1/4" circle (sentiment)
    • Scrap for flower center
  • Baja Breeze cardstock
    • Card layer measures 3 7/8" x 5 1/4"
    • Strip measures 3 7/8" x 3/8"
    • Scrap for 2 5/8" circle
      • Punch out 1 3/8" circle from the center
  • Cameo Coral cardstock
    • Card layer measures 3 7/8" x 5/8"
    • Scrap for flower
  • Wild Wasabi cardstock
    • Strip measures 3/4" x 3 7/8" before using punch
  • Herbal Infusion cardstock (non SU)
    • Card layer measures 3 3/8" x 3 1/2"
      • Cut panels (3 3/8" along top of trimmer) 1 1/8" x 3 1/2"
        • Keep them in order
  • Circle of Spring stamp set
  • Wild Wasabi ink
  • Botanical Builder Framelits
  • Circle dies - 2 3/8" and 2 5/8" (non SU)
  • Circle 1 1/4" and 1 3/8", Itty Bitty Accents and Scallop Edge Border hand punches
  • Dimensionals
  • Basic Pearl Jewels

No comments: