Monday, February 11, 2013

Beyond the Garden Series I

I LOVE Stampin' Up!'s Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (retired).  This beautiful paper is on the Clearance Rack for a steal.  Ms. Frugal had to purchase more than one package.  I will be posting pictures of cards and paper craft items that I make with this paper.  Look for my postings under Beyond the Garden Series.

Please EMAIL me if you would like to make a Stampin' Up! purchase.  This card is available as a card kit - for more information EMAIL me.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Daffodil Delight Cardstock
    • Card base measures 4 1/4" x  5 1/2"
  • Tangerine Tango Cardstock
    • Card layers measure 1" x 4 1/4" (cut 2 for outside edges for DSP)
  • Whisper White Cardstock
    • Scrap for sentiment
  • Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper
    • Card layer measures 2" x 4 1/4"
    • Scraps
  • Sincere Salutations stamp set (retired)
  • Tangerine Tango ink
  • Apothecary Accents Framelits
  • Adorning Accent Edgelits
  • Dimensionals
Other Products
  • Coordinating 3/8" seam binding ribbon
  • Medium size glue dot

1 comment:

Myrna said...

Beth
So pretty.
Myrna