Isn't this a cheerful gift card holder? I got this idea from a tutorial by Tamara B. over at Tamara's Paper Trail. Please be sure to leave a comment on her blog.
Stampin' Up! Products
- Melon Mambo cardstock - Main body
- Score at 2 1/2" and 5 3/4"
- Wild Wasabi cardstock - Trim
- Begin with a piece measures 6" x 2"
- Cut using the Adorning Accent Edgelits
- Trim, piece should measures 5 1/2" x 1 1/4"
- Wild Wasabi cardstock - Belly Band measures 1" x 7 1/2"
- Adjust to fit after gift card wallet is completely finished, including the card inserts
- Card inserts measure 4" x 2 1/2" (cut 2)
- Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper
- Front cover measures 5 1/4" x 2 1/2"
- Easter Blessings and Fabulous Florets stamp sets
- Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi ink
- Circle 1 3/8" an Slit (retired) hand punches
- Adorning Accent Edgelits
- Apothecary Accent Framelits
- Sticky Strip
- Crafts by Beth's CPP Sentiments*
* Crafts by Beth's Click, Print and Punch - Please view THIS posting for updated information about Crafts By Beth CPP sentiments.