Today Charlene and I visited three women at a nursing home. Here is "a little Something for you" treat bag I made for them.
Stampin' Up! Products
- Real Red and Whisper White cardstock
- Real Red ink and Stampin' Write Marker
- Hearts a Flutter and Yummy (retired) stamp sets
- Apothecary Accents and Hearts a Flutter Framelits
- Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit
- Small Heart and Oval punches
- Brocade white cardstock
- White velvet 3/8" ribbon
- Small white bag*
* I purchased white bags from a restaurant supplier. They have a 2 stamped on the front of the bag and 81-4 on the bottom. They measure 8 1/4" x 4" with a gusset of 2 1/2". I trimmed them down from 8 1/4" to 2 1/2" to fit between two Top Note die cuts.