I am making treats for United Methodist Women who no longer are able to make it to our monthly meetings. Our Nursing/Outreach team will be making visits later on this week.
Stampin' Up! Products
- Melon Mambo cardstock
- Use Blossom punch - cut 2
- Wild Wasabi cardstock
- Matchbox bottom - 5 1/" x 6 1/2"
- --- You can get 2 matchbox bottoms out of one 8 1/2" x 11"
- --- You can get 4 matchbox bottoms out of one 12" x 12"
- Scraps for leaves
- Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper
- Matchbox wrapper - 3" x 6 1/2"
- Stampin' Up! Matchbox die
- Blossom, Blossom Builder, Circle 1 3/8" and 1 1/4" hand punches
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Craft by Beth's CPP Sentiments*
*My Adobe file - Sentiment Greetings or Journal Printout Sheet. Just Click, Print and Punch (CPP) your sentiment using a 1-1/4" circle punch.
The Gratitude and Prayer Journal CPP file will include Gratitude Journal and Prayer Journal punch out sentiments, on one printed sheet you can punch out 42 total (21 of each).
The Sentiment CPP files include these sentiments: Deepest Sympathy, Get Well Soon, Happy Birthday, Just for You, Praying for You, Thank You and Thinking of You. On one printed sheet you can punch out 42 total (7 of each sentiment) and one sheet with just Thank You.
You will receive by email the Adobe file(s) within 48 hours