Friday, March 20, 2015

It Doesn't Get Any Easier Than This

Quick, easy masculine card.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Rich Razzleberry Textured cardstock
    • Card base measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2
  • Pacific Point cardstock
    • Scrap for punch out
  • Whisper White cardstock
    • Scraps for feathers
  • Four Feathers stamp set
  • Old Olive, Pacific Point and Rich Razzleberry ink
  • Feathers Framelits
  • Modern Label and Word Window punch
  • Crafts by Beth "Click, Print and Punch" Sentiments (CPP)
  • Whisper White Baker's Twine
  • Dimensionals
  • Adhesive - Tip, DO NOT USE a two-way glue when gluing the bow
For more information about Crafts by Beth CPP Sentiments, click HERE.

For one week only, place a $25 Stampin' Up! order from me and select either my sentiments or personalized monogram file.  Please email me HERE to place your order.  I do not have a Stampin' Up! website, my customer base is small.  I can take your credit card information or I accept Paypal (Paypal, minimum order $50).


No comments: