Friday, October 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Susan Coe


Today is my sister's birthday.  You know, the sister that complains that I don't post enough, the sister that suggested I should be drinking while I was sick with the flu, I could go on and on and on.  Why I sent her a birthday gift, I just don't know.  Well, perhaps, she is the wonderful friend that I described in this post.

This is the gift bag ensemble I mailed her along with her birthday gift, a stamp set (big surprise!). 


Stampin' Up! Products
  • More Mustard, Really Rust, Sage Shadow and Whisper White cardstock
  • Autumn Vine Designer Series Paper
  • Two Tag Bigz and Birds & Blooms Sizzix dies
  • Curly Cute stamp set
  • Chocolate Chip ink
  • 1" Circle Punch (31 circles)
  • Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Mini Glue Dots, Sticky Strip
  • Dimensionals
Other Products
  • Brad
  • Buttons
  • Gift bag measures 5 1/4" x 8 1/2" plus handle
  • Grosgrain ribbon
  • Post-it-Note
  • Pen
  • Velcro Dot

1 comment:

Mary said...

What a cute idea! Your bag front would make a cute card!