Subtitle

I AM A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
SHOP AT STAMPINUP.COM AND SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POSTS
EMAIL ME

CURRENT HOSTESS CODE: HBEZBGD2

Thursday, August 16, 2012

I Have an Amazing Sister

To my amazing sister,

Thank you for all the love and encouragement while I was dealing with breast cancer.  Your cards (I lost count after fifteen) made the sun “shine” brightly in my heart.

Just knowing I could call you anytime when I was feeling down meant so much.  Your love strengthened my soul.  Your love eased away my fears.

My cancer is now behind me and I seldom, SELDOM, think about it.  I will always REMEMBER that my sister was there for me, that my sister loved me, that my sister cared for me and that my sister prayed for me. 

I will forever be grateful that God blessed ME with such a wonderful sister.

Thank you Susan Coe, my sister, my rock!

                                 Love,
                                      Beth
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A special card  for a special sister.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
    • Card base measures 4" x 5 1/2"
  • Chocolate Chip cardstock
    • Layer measures 3 3/4" x 3 3/8"
  • Sending Love Designer Series Paper
    • Strips each measure 3/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Short and Sweet stamp set
  • Chocolate Chip ink
  • Fun Flowers Bigz L and Birds & Blooms dies
  • Small Oval, Scallop Circle Oval and Wide Oval hand punches
  • Pretty in Pink 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon
  • Glue Dots
  • Dimensionals

Other Products
  • Pink button
  • Tissues to wipe away the tears

1 comment:

Pam~ said...

An awesome post today to go along with your gorgeous card! I like how you added your pink ribbon...wonderful idea! So glad all that nasty stuff is gone and you are doing well!