Subtitle

I AM A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
SHOP AT STAMPINUP.COM AND SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POSTS
EMAIL ME

CURRENT HOSTESS CODE: KRBEMYCD

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Huh?? You want me to what??

So...my sister Susan can request some strange things, but last night takes the cake.  I have the flu and haven't been up to talking.  I thought I should call her and at least update her.  I told I didn't feel like talking and she says to me, "I hope you are drinking."  Now...why would my sister want me to be drinking?

I mean, seriously.......why would you want me to be drinking???











...........I think she meant she wanted to make sure I was staying hydrated.    At least I made her laugh!!

Here's to you Sue!!


I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Pam~ said...

Cute story! I hope you are feeling better, especially for Christmas!