Tuesday, September 13, 2011

One Sheet Wonder

These are close-up photos of the cards I made using the 8 1/2" x 11" piece of background paper I made and additional cardstock.  One Sheet Wonder (OSW) is a creative way of making cards using the same background paper. 

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Old Olive and Whisper White cardstock
  • Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango stamp pads
  • Dusty Durango and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
  • Stamp sets*
    • Just Believe
    • Love & Care
    • On Your Birthday
    • Thank You Kindly
    • Thoughts & Prayers
    • Trendy Trees
  • Twelve hand punches
  • Two embossing folders
  • Stampin' Up! Tools
    • Big Shot
    • Crimper
    • Mat Pack
    • Paper Piercer
  • Accessories
    • Ribbon
    • Basic Pearl Jewels
    • Dimensionals
Other Products
  • Butterfly and sunflower punches
I created eight A2 cards (4 1/4" x 5 1/2") and one small gift tag.  I will be offering complete instructions and measurements later on this week.  I will also be having the workshop in my home later this month.

*I used the Love & Care stamp set to product the OSW background paper.  Other stamp sets were for the various sentiments, there are many other stamp sets available with sentiments.

FALL CARDS APLENTY STAMP CAMP, my home - Saturday, September 17.  Email me for information.

No comments: