I made my medallion using a 1" x 12" piece of Designers Series Paper (DSP). I scored on one side every 1/4" and 3/4" mark, flipped it over and score at every 1/2" and whole number mark. By scoring on both sides, I found it easier to accordion fold back and forth.
I tried several adhesives and found these products worked the best:
- Sticky strip for connecting the two ends together (Sticky Strip does not hold down the folds of the medallion. I've tried it, don't waste your time - my medallions popped apart,)
- I placed my paper inside a Starbuck's Frappuccino cap and pushed down the medallion *
- Hot glue (low temp) a backer circle, flip it over and put hot glue down through the center. Hold in place until glue hardens.
- I attached my medallion to the tag using Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Chocolate Chip, Really Rust and Whisper White cardstock
- Designer Series Paper - Autumn vine
- Really Rust ink
- More Mustard 1/4" grosgrain ribbon (8 inches)
- Two Tags Sizzix Die
- Boho Blossoms and Trio Flower punches
- Liquid Multipurpose Glue
- Sticky Strip
- Pearl, brown
- Hot Glue / low temp
These tags would be a perfect tag for a wine bottle.