Saturday, September 17, 2011

ONE SHEET WONDER CLASS PLANNER TUTORIAL

I just finished the final layouts for my eight cards and one card enclosure care OSW (One Sheet Wonder).  Each card was made with a section of the OSW background created using various colors of ink and different stamp shapes. I randomly stamped the flowers on cardstock.


The OSW background sheet below was created using the following Stampin' Up! products:
  • Whisper White cardstock 8 1/2" x 11"
  • Love & Care stamp set
  • Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry and Dusty Durango ink
To create the cards I used the following
  • Chocolate Chip cardstock - 1 and one half sheets
  • Crushed Curry cardstock - 3 sheets
  • Dusty Durango - 3 sheets
  • Whisper White - 1 sheet
I have created a 14-page class planner which includes
  • Picture of each card
  • Card details - include measurements of OSW and other cardstock
  • OSW layout - layout and measurements for creating the cards
  • Cardstock layout - layout and measurements to get the best number of cuts from the least amount of paper
  • Supply list
You can have this class planner/tutorial for only $4.99.   Once you make your purchase, I will email you the Adobe PDF.  I have the complete planner in one file; however, if your email provider does not accept large files, I will email individual pages of the tutorial in seperate emails.

If you have any questions, please EMAIL before you make your purchase.





No comments: