Monday, September 19, 2011

A NOTE OF THANKS Houndstooth Notecards

Love Alabama? ROLL TIDE!! Want a unique birthday gift, hostess gift or are you thinking ahead for Christmas?

These cards are made with the finest materials. The houndstooth is printed on high quality photo paper and shine so bright!

The four pack of notecards measure 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", a quick way of expressing your gratitude.  These notecards are similar to postcards, they are not a folded greeting card, they are one-sided.

My houndstooth cards are available in my Etsy shop (click here). 

Four cards, including envelopes.  Your choice of background paper (All black, All crimson red or 2 black and 2 crimson red).

2 comments:

Queen Mary said...

Wait, I love your cards but I'm a Notre Dame fan! Is there something I should know about the houndstooth paper and the Tide?

Beth Adams said...

Mary,

Thank you for stopping by my blog. In Alabama (I am an Ohio transplant) you have to pick your favorite football team, either Auburn or Alabama. In my city, 90% of the people are Alabama fans (Crimson Tide). The colors are black and crimson red.
This website address: http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/12/26/houndstooth-pigskin-tradition-paul-bear-bryant/ tells you why houndstooth is popular.

I hope I have answered your question.

Beth