Friday, December 3, 2021

Ever Eden Designer Series Paper Freebie

This is a Friday Freebie showcasing my Ever Eden Designer Series Paper Tutorial. For more information on my Ever Eden Designer Series Paper Tutorial, click HERE.

Diagonal Joy Fold Card

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Evening Evergreen cardstock
    • Card base measures 11" x 4 1/4"
      • Score at 5 1/2"
    • Card layer measures 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
    • Scrap for sentiment mat and sprig
  • Soft Succulent cardstock
    • Card layer measures 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
      • Cut diagonally
    • Card layer measures 8" x 3"
      • Scored at 4"
    • Scrap for sprig
  • Whisper White cardstock
    • Card layer (inside) measures 3 3/4" x 2 3/4"
    • Scrap for sprig (use thick cardstock)
    • Scrap for sentiment
  • Ever Eden Designer Series Paper
    • Card layer measures 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"
      • Cut diagonally
    • Card layer measures 3 5/8" x 2 5/8"
  • Lasting Lily stamp set
  • Evening Evergreen ink
  • Boho Indigo, Forever Flourishing and Layering Oval dies
  • Gold glitter thread

I found this fun fold on this VIDEO by Rachel, Stamp Your Art Out. Working with triangles is tricky, even when you logically think out your cardstock measurements.  I love layers, first layer being 1/4" smaller and the DSP layer being an additional 1/8" smaller. Those my angles did not come out perfect, I am happy with the results. I have BOLDED my measurement changes/additions compared to Rachel's.

No comments: