Monday, December 6, 2021

Expressions in Ink Diagonal Joy Fold - Bonus I


I added another card to my Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper Tutorial.  For full instructions, click HERE for more information. The tutorial includes the measurements to this card and twelve other for only $12.95. 

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Polished Pink cardstock
  • Shaded Spruce cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Expressions in Ink Designer Series Paper
  • Wishing You Well stamp set
  • Shaded Spruce ink
  • Brilliant Wings dies
  • Banner Pick A Punch
  • Tear & Tape (see helpful picture below)
  • Pearl Basic Jewels

This is my take on a card I say Rachel's video HERE. I decided to place DSP to the inside of the card. Since I LOVE layers, I added solid cardstock to this card. Most of my measurements are different than Rachel's.

When using Tear & Tape, I discovered a great way to help correctly attach a layer without having to permanently attach it. I pull loose a portion of the tape which only exposes a little adhesive. This allows for minor adjustments needed. This is the center card for this project.


No comments: