Friday, September 30, 2016

Don't Be Afraid - Just Do It!

By challenging myself to use Card Maps/Layouts I have found that I'm not afraid to cut up my BEAUTIFUL Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper.   It's only paper - Just Do It!

I start with the basic card base and layers and pull out my tray of embellishments that I have made with leftover scraps or embellishments that I thought would work, didn't. 

My Tray of Embellishments
 


Stampin' Up! Products
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
    • Card base measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
  • Basic Black cardstock
    • Card layer measures 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Card layer measures 2 5/8" x 4 1/2"
    • Card layer measures 3" x 1 1/8"
    • Card layer measures 2 3/8" x 5/8"
    • Card layer measures 2 1/8" x 7/8"
      • Use Dimensionals under this layer
    • Scrap for banner and flower center
  • Blushing Bride cardstock
    • Scrap for flower
  • Emerald Envy cardstock
    • Scrap for leaves
  • Playful Palette Designer Series Paper
    • Card layer measures 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
    • Card layer measures 2 1/2" x 4 3/8"
    • Card layer measures 2 7/8" x 1"
    • Card layer measures 2 1/4" x 1/2"
    • Card layer measures 2" x 3/4"
  • Crafts by Beth CPP Sentiments (more info HERE)
  • Word Window hand punch for sentiment, trimmed as banner
  • Botanical Builder Framelits
  • Basic Pearl Jewels
  • Dimensionals (flower has two Dimensionals stacked together)

No comments: