- Basic Black cardstock
- Begin with a piece measuring 3 5/8" x 3 5/8"
- Wild Wasabi cardstock
- Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper
- Scraps for flower layer
- Secret Garden and Trendy Trees (retired) stamp sets
- Stazon Jet Black ink
- Movers and Shapers Curly Lable Die
- Secret Garden Framelits
- Modern Label and Word Window hand punches
- Glue Dots and Multipurpose Liquid Glue
- Coordinating cardstock
- Card base measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Grosgrain ribbon 5/8" - 15 inches
I think I like this better. I used DSP for the sentiment.
Helpful Hint - How to tie a bow around a card without tearing up the cardstock.
I created templates out of sturdy cardstock for the common sizes used in cardmaking. I cut the templates about 1/16" less than the size of a card I wish to wrap around with ribbon. I also noted on the template how much ribbon is needed. Simply tie the "perfect" bow; which in my case make take four tries, and slip it off the template. You may have to gently bend the card to get the ribbon on. I secure in place with Glue Dots strategically placed near the knot and on the inside of the card.