Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Sycamore Street

I have seen several cards made using this layout.  A card by Patsy W., a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, was my inspiration for today.
 
Stampin' Up! Products
  • Pool Party cardstock
    • Card base measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
    • Banner finished size is 2" x 3/8"
  • Rich Razzleberry cardstock
    • Strip measures 4 1/4" x 1 1/4", I scored at 1/4" and 1/2" (you can't really see it), then cut using Adorning Accent Framelit die
  • Summer Starfruit cardstock
    • Scrap for Apothecary Accents Framelit
  • Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper
    • Card layer measures 4 1/4" x 3 1/2"
  • Pool Party 1/4" ribbon
    • 5 1/4" inches
  • Various stamp sets
  • Rich Razzleberry ink
  • Adorning Accent and Apothecary Accents Framelits
  • Bitty Butterfly, Corner Rounder, Elegant Butterfly, Modern label and Word Window hand punches
  • Dimensionals
Other Products
  • Chocolate pearls

Three of the four cards in this set only had the Modern Label punch attached to the card.  I created seven more sentiments and punched them out with the Word Window punch and placed Dimensionals on the back.  This allows the recipient to choose their own sentiment and attach it to the card.

I made a coordinating box to complement this greeting card set.


A tutorial for this card box is available for a minimal charge of $2.99. I created the tutorial with step by step pictorial instructions. The tutorial is an Adobe file.

Upon payment, your tutorial will be sent to you by email within 48 hours. I usually check my account twice a day; however, if you do not receive the instructions, please send me an EMAIL. The email will be sent to the one you have with Paypal, unless otherwise noted.



No comments: