Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Thoughts are Happiest...

.....when you're in them.
What a wonderful sentiment - Perfect for any occasion!

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Baja Breeze cardstock
    • Card base measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
    • Card layer measures 3" x 3 1/2"
  • Certainly Celery cardstock
    • Layer measures 4" x 1"
  • Old Olive cardstock
    • Layer measures 4" x 3/4"
  • Whisper White cardstock
    • Card layer measures 2 7/8" x 2 3/8"
  • Green Tea Designer Series Paper (retired)
    • Card layer measures 4" x 5 1/4"
  • Field Flowers and Elements of Style stamp sets
  • Certainly Celery and Old Olive ink
  • Labels Collection Framelits
  • Bird Builder and Trio Flower hand punches
  • Certainly Celery Twill ribbon 5/8"
  • Basic Pearl Jewels
  • Dimensionals
I wish I would have thought of using my Festive Paper Piercing Pack (2012 Holiday Mini Catalog, Page 30) and paper piercer to outline the inside of the largest die cut.

A usually make a set of four cards to be given as gifts.  I make card boxes from a pattern I found online.  Unfortunately, the link is no longer available.


No comments: