Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Christmas Present from Beth

MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO YOU

I have added a new feature to my blog. Look for this ---->
at the bottom of every post (past and present).

You can now print or save my posts to your computer.  Save your favorite Crafts by Beth cards to your computer.  The added bonus....most of my cards have all the details (measurements) so you can easily reproduce my cards.


*I do ask, if you use my card design, please mention where you got your inspiration.  Thank you!

3 comments:

Myrna said...

What a great present.
I am forever wondering how big the cards are that the girls in blogland make. Now you make it so easy. Thank you.
Myrna

Kathi said...

Wow, that is a great present Beth! Thank you so much!

Vicky said...

Thank you, so very much!!