Tuesday, February 21, 2012

LEAP YEAR SPECIAL

Now through Wednesday, February 29, I am offering a 10% discount on all orders over $75.00. 

I like to keep my blog clutter free and attractive.  You can find links to Stampin' Up!'s current catalogs are at the top of my blog.

Celebrate leap year by receiving a 10% discount.  Celebrate even more when you take advantage of the free products being offered with every $50 purchase. Free product information can be found in the Sale-A-Bration catalog above.

For customers ordering outside of the Jasper, Alabama area, here are the payment arrangements available:
  • I will Invoice you through Paypal
  • Money Order*
This 10% discount is being offered by me and is only available for orders I personally place for you. I do not have a Stampin' Up! webpage and cannot offer direct ordering online with the 10% discount.

*Money Orders must clear before I can place the order

No comments: