When I find a card online that I like, recreating the card can take some time and possibly waste of precious cardstock. I use a very simple method to recreate the card. Using inexpensive cardstock, I cut the cardstock layers to the size I think will work for the card. I write the width and height on each piece cardstock and keep them as templates in a folder. It is so much easier to take the different size card templates I created (from my folder) to more accurately "guess" each card layer size. Time Saver AND Paper Saver!
Stampin' Up! Products
- Lavender Lace cardstock
- Card base measures 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Basic Black cardstock
- Layer measures 3 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Strip measures 1 1/2" x 4 1/4"
- Old Olive cardstock
- Strip measures 1 1/4" x 4 1/4"
- Whisper White cardstock
- Layer measures 3 1/2" x 3"
- Fresh Vintage Stamp set
- Lavender Lace and Old Olive Stampin' Write Markers
- Scallop Circle and 1 1/4" x 1 3/8" Circle punches
- Designer Jewels - Black Flourish