Wednesday, February 1, 2023

It's My Party Panda Series - Card #1


Introducing my free tutorials - It's My Party Panda Series. Over the next few weeks I will be showcasing the It's My Party Designer Series Paper along with Party Pandas and other sentiment stamp sets.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Basic Black cardstock
    • Card base measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
      • Scored at 4 1/4" and 6 3/8"
      • Mark 2" up from bottom right
        • Cut diagonally from 4 1/4" score line to mark
  • Basic White cardstock
    • Card layer (inside) measures 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"
  • Melon Mambo cardstock
    • Card layer measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/8"
      • Mark 1 3/4" up from bottom right
        • Cut diagonally from top left to mark
        • Cut section into two sections, each with a width of 2 1/8" (half of 4 1/4")
          • Left section, cut 1/8" off right side and 1/4" off of bottom
          • Right section - FLIP and cut 1/8" off of left side and 1/4" off of bottom
          • DO NOT ATTACH TO CARD BASE until using as a template for DSP
    • Card layer (inside) measures 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Finished banner measures 1 7/8" x 3/8" 
    • Scrap for balloon
  • It's My Party Designer Series Paper
    • Left card layer measures 1 7/8" x height of template
      • Trim 1/8" from right hand side
      • Trim 1/4" from bottom
    • Right card layer FLIPPED measures 1 7/8" x height of template
      • Trim 1/8" from left hand side
      • Trim 1/4" from bottom
  • Balloon Celebrations and Party Pandas stamp sets
  • Melon Mambo and Memento Tuxedo Black inks
  • Stampin' Blends - Melon Mambo
  • Balloon Bouquet punch
  • Wink of Stella Clear
  • Black embroidery thread
  • Dimensionals
    • Double stacked under left side of party-hat panda
I cannot stress this enough - make a sample or two up. Angles are tricky, if you mark slightly different than measurements and cut the angle not as accurate, your angles will not match. Angles are tricky when you are using different weight of cardstock and DSP. The folds of heavy cardstock take up space. Like I said - Angles are tricky.





    The tutorial for the card is FREE, please FOLLOW each step.  These steps must be followed completely. Any email request without FIRST posting a comment on this blog post will be discarded.
    1. Follow my blog
    2. Post a comment on my blog. Comment link is at the end of this post.
    3. EMAIL me asking for the Z Fold Cascade Fun Fold TutorialIf you post a "anonymous" comment on my blog you have to also state in the email that you commented. When you post anonymously, I do not have an email address. 

    2 comments:

    Michele said...

    I love this fun fold. The balloon is placed perfectly, peeking out from behind. I definitely will be giving this one a try or two. Thanks for sharing.

    Nm said...

    I love these cards and this fun fold! The DSP is one of my favorites as well! TFS Nm