Wednesday, November 16, 2022

It's My Party Panda Series

Isn't this guy adorable?



Great news - Beginning February 1, 2023 I will be posting a new card in my It's My Party Panda Series. We all fell in love with the Party Pandas and the fantastic deal on It's My Party Designer Series Paper. BUT...did you even use it? Do you have 40 sheets left from this 48 sheet pack of 12" x 12" DSP? Well it's time to use it! All you'll need is the It's My Party Designer Series Paper, Party Pandas stamp set and a stamp set which features balloons (I used the Balloon Celebration stamp set and its coordinating Balloon Bouquet punch).

TWENTY-EIGHT CARDS DESIGNS FOR YOU!

I will post a new card every day using the It's My Party Designer Series along with the Party Pandas stamp set. Most of the cards will have complete instructions and measurements, a few of my designs have tutorials that you can purchase to help and save you time.

OR


You can purchase my 52-page tutorial NOW which includes FREE access to my diagrams. Having access to 28  cards in one place on your computer and diagrams will certainly save you a lot of time, frustration and cardstock that ends up in the trash.


The price of the tutorial is $11.95 and will increase to $17.95 on January 1, 2023, act now!

No comments: