Monday, November 14, 2022

Ever Eden Designer Series Paper - Bonus Card


I created my Ever Eden Designer Series Paper Tutorial originally with nine card layouts. Since then I added a card that I posted on my blog FREE after the release of my tutorial. Today, I'm adding a bonus card making this a TEN CARD tutorial included the earlier posted card. In all, this tutorial has ELEVEN cards using this beautiful paper. For more information, click HERE. *


Stampin' Up! Products
  • Soft Succulent cardstock
  • Basic White cardstock
  • Evening Evergreen cardstock
  • Ever Eden Designer Series Paper
  • Forever Fern stamp set
  • Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent inks
  • Forever Flourishing dies
  • Gold Rhinestones
  • Gold twine
If you purchased my Ever Eden tutorial, please EMAIL me with the email address you used to pay for the tutorial and I will email you the information about this card.

No comments: