Saturday, October 15, 2022

Boho Wrap A2 Cascade Tri Fold Card



Stampin' Up! Products
  • Night of Navy cardstock
  • Misty Moonlight cardstock
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
  • Boho Indigo Designer Series Paper
  • Boho Indigo stamp set
  • Night of Navy ink
  • Boho Indigo dies
  • Stitched circle
  • Banner Pick a punch
  • Crochet thread
  • Rhinestones
  • Dimensionals
A diagram print out with measurements is FREE when you follow these exact steps. It's pretty simple, follow the steps and I will email you the layout. Any email requesting the file before completing Steps 1 and 2 will not receive a reply. Thank you for understanding.
  1. SUBSCRIBE to my blog if you are not already a subscriber
  2. Post a comment ON THIS BLOG POST
  3. EMAIL me requesting the A2 Cascade Tri Fold Card





13 comments:

Carolyn Dieleman said...

I haven't done one of these folds in years. Your card is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

So very pretty and one of my favorite colors...blue.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

Well young lady you have done it again. Thank you soooo much for sharing and all your hard work. You have inspired me once again.

Carolanne Ladd said...

Love the card, the boho and navy
I’m a scripcriber already

Anonymous said...

Love this card! The colors you chose rich and beautiful!

Karen said...

I love this card. The colours are perfect. Can you please share the details of this card? I would love to recreate it. Thank you

Karen said...

Just beautiful. Love the colours. Can you please share the details of this card? I would love to make it. Thank you

Karen said...

Just beautiful. Love the colours. Can I also have the details (measurements) for this card? Thank you

Beth said...

This is one of my most favorite dsps. I even ordered a second package of it and
continue to "hoard' it a bit as I don't want it to be all used up.

Myrna said...

Well young lady you have done it again. Thank you soooo much for sharing and all your hard work. You have inspired me once again.
My comment the first time showed as anonymous. sorry.

Barb S said...

This is a beautiful card. Could I get the instructions to make it? Thank you in advance.

Anonymous said...

I like the card and would like the measurements.
Thank you

Beth said...

I'm getting requests for instructions, but I'm not the Beth who posted the card.
I believe that is Beth Adams. I'm Beth Mitchell and I'd like the instructions also ;)