Saturday, October 29, 2022

Blog Posts News

Subscribers

I now post nearly every day. That means you have another email in your inbox every day and I know that can be overwhelming. Personally, I don't like daily emails. But the problem is, currently I have blog posts scheduled out to March 2023

If you are a new blog follower,  I love Stampin' Up! products and use them almost exclusively on this blog. I'm retired and spend every day in my craft room. I am trying to use up my well-stocked, studio of current and retired Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper and cardstock.

Shortly I will be posting every day only because I make more than one card a day. If this is not your thing to receive an email everyday, I am offering to change your subscription to my blog for once a week. You can get receive an email once a week which will list all the weeks posting in one email. You may miss a beautifully created card at the bottom of the email - you'll have to remember to keep scrolling the email for ideas you can use. You may also miss an unscheduled announced from Stampin' Up! such as FREE SHIPPING!

If you want to be on my weekly email showing the previous week's post, please EMAIL me requesting to subscribe only to my weekly summary email.

I share what I love by shopping from my stash and helping others to shop their own stash. In fact, in February I have a It's My Party - Party Pandas Card Series. Look in your stash, remember that 24 pages of 12 x 12? And who can forget the Sale-A-Bration Party Pandas! This series is free and right now there are 10 card layouts, like this little guy



No comments: