Sunday, August 28, 2022

Note Card Series - FREE Measurements

Note Card Series

Over the next month I will be posting note card designs using my stash. I challenge you to come on along with me and after each of my posts, shop your stash and create a note card. Big things come in small packages

I have too many cards. Wait for it - over 1,300 in my craft studio. I have donated many times to nursing homes and charity events. I also gift my cards at parties. Most recently I gave a total of 600 cards to two nursing homes. I ENJOY making cards, not a day goes by without me creating at least one. I am going to give the note cards made in this series to strangers. I purchased inexpensive ENVELOPES and CELLO BAGS that are perfect for the size of the note cards.


Things I've learned
  1. Use Basic White or Very Vanilla cardstock for your card base and you won't have to add inside layers.
  2. Trim Stampin' Up! Note Cards to 4 7/8" x 6 3/4" and you won't struggle to get the card inside the envelope
  3. Use cardstock instead of ribbon

No comments: