Monday, September 6, 2021

Dragonfly Garden Cascade Tri Fold Card

If you like this card, you will love my Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper Tutorial.
Click HERE for more information.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Mossy Meadow cardstock
  • Delightful Dijon cardstock
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Dragonfly Garden Designer Series Paper
  • Dragonfly Garden and Inspired Thoughts stamp sets
  • Memento black ink
  • Stampin' Blends
    • Calypso Coral
    • Delight Dijon
    • Mossy Meadow inks
  • Dragonflies punch
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Sequins




No matter how careful you are with marking lines and cutting, the angles may be off.  It can be very frustrating, especially if you're OCD like me.

BE AWARE of the directional pattern of your DSP

1 comment:

penny pincher said...

I like these cards I have the stamp set, I love dragonflies and I will try to make this card
thanks for the directions