Saturday, February 13, 2021

Stampin' Up! Presents - Adult Coloring Therapy

Okay, it is actually Crafts by Beth Presents - Adult Coloring with Stamps!

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Whisper White cardstock
    • Card layer measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
  • Floating & Fluttering stamp set
  • Lovely Lipstick, Memento Black, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party inks 

My next two posts will have two different cards I created using my own Crafts by Beth Designer Series Paper

Having trouble coordinating colors that work well together? Check out this website HERE.  There is a toggle dialog box on the upper left hand corner to select different Stampin' Up! colors.

I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get a perfect coloring using stamps and ink.




oops - can you spot my mistake?



No comments: