Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Serene Thinking of You

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Daffodil Delight cardstock
    • Card base measures 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
      • Scored at 4 1/4"
  • Basic Black cardstock
    • Card layer measures 4 1/8" x 5 3/8"
  • Whisper White cardstock
    • Card layer measures 4" x 5 1/4"
    • Scrap for birds (I cut 2 for added dimension)
  • Heartfelt Blooms and Serene Garden stamp sets
  • Memento ink
  • Garden Scene Framelits
  • Stitched Oval dies (non SU)
  • Alcohol Markers
  • Dimensionals

3 comments:

Barbara said...

lovely card! And was drawn to the dies you used...could you email me the brand? I am an SU demo also but occasionally go off the page IYKWIM!!

Barbara

barbararoberts01095@yahoo.com

jo ann DeHeer said...

any chance you could share w me where the CUTE CUTE CUTE little oval dies come from?

Barbara said...

this is a lovely card! love the framelits you used...could you pretty please email me the brand? I am a devoted SU demonstrator but sometimes have to go off the page!!

Barbara
barbararoberts01095@yahoo.com