Friday, February 10, 2017

Get Inspired

I admit it - I have tons of paper and book shelves full of stamps!  I love NEW products and tend to use them for a month or two and then they get lost in my mind.

I search Pinterest for inspiration and I pick out pattern paper that I have forgotten about and I go to the COLOR LAB to find the right colors to match.

Please enjoy this FREE card instructions.  Please consider using me as your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator by shopping HERE.

Stampin' Up! Products

  • Whisper White cardstock
    • Card base measures 8" x 5 1/2" (scored at 4")
  • So Saffron cardstock
    • Scrap for flowers
  • Wisteria Wonder cardstock
    • Scrap for flowers
  • Wild Wasabi cardstock
    • Scrap for leaves
  • So Saffron Designer Series Paper
    • Card layer measures 5 1/2" x 4"
      • Place a mark 3 1/2" from the top left
      • Score from mark to bottom right hand corner 
    • Card layer measures 2 1/2" x 4"
  • Curly Cute, Flower Shop and Petite Petals stamp sets
  • Basic Black ink
  • Flourish Thinlits
  • Pansy and Petite Petals hand punches
  • Pearl Basic Jewels
  • Dimensionals
Place Dimensionals under the flap for added dimension. Each flower has two layers, with a Dimensional added under the top layer.


No comments: