WHO DOESN'T LIKE FREE?
I love the Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail. I challenge myself to think out of the box and create alternatives using out Stampin' Up! products I have on hand.
Select me as your demonstrator and you will receive at least six alternatives along with complete instructions for every month you subscribe. For those who subscribe, you will receive the instructions for that month's kit by email FREE on the fifth of the month after you receive your kit.
Subscribe by month for $19.95 plus tax, the shipping is included. Or subscribe for more and receive a discount.
Three months $59, plus tax
Six months $114, plus tax
Twelve months $215, plus tax
Follow THIS LINK to subscribe for one month, don't forget to type in the BOGO Promo Code. This incredible Buy One Get One ends October 10, 2016. Your monthly kit will continued to be mailed until you cancel - cancel anytime!
Here is one of my alternative. The FREE tutorials will be more detailed than my regular blog posts.
August 2016 Paper Pumpkin
- Swirly Bird #141749
- Paper Pumpkin February 2016
- Calypso Coral #126983
- Mint Macaron #138326
- Bermuda Bay #131197
- Calypso Coral #122925
- Mint Macaron #138337
- Very Vanilla #101650
- Fine Tip Glue Pen #138309
- Swirly Scribbles Thinlits #141497
- Stamp sails on Very Vanilla using Calypso Coral ink and trim around images
- Stamp sailboat bottom on Very Vanilla cardstock using Mint Macaron ink, trim around image
- Cut a banner out of Calypso Coral cardstock measures 3 1/8" x 1/2"
- Stamp banner using "happy birthday" using Early Espresso ink
- Place Dimensionals on back of ALL stamped images
- Die Cutting
- From Swirly Scribbles Thinlits cut wave using Bermuda Bay and Mint Macaron cardstock
- Cut a piece of Calypso Coral cardstock measures 4 3/4" x 3 1/4"
- Trim Notecard Pocket from your kit down to 3" x 4 1/2"
- Strategically glue Bermuda Bay wave to trimmed notecard pocket to cover up score line
- Fill in the wave with Mint Macaron pieces, trim off excess
- Glue notecard pocket to the Calypso Coral layer in Step 3
- Add Dimensionals to back and place on card base
- Attach stamped boat images from Step 1
- Cut a piece of burlap trim 4 1/4" long, dove tail ends
- Glue to card
- Glue banner from Step 1
- Cut a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock measures 4" x 5 1/2" for inside layer.