Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Paper Pumpkin and Tax Free Holiday from Beth

For this week only, I will pay your tax for your first month of Paper Pumpkin!

What is My Paper Pumpkin?  A craft kit in the mail every month.  There is no obligation, cancel ANYTIME.  Order for one month, order for two or save even more by ordering a 12-months subscription

Check out past kits HERE.

If you aren't already a Paper Pumpkin subscriber, you should be.  This is this month's stamp set that is included with an ink pad and supplies to create either cards, party favors or home décor.  I don't know if August's kit will be cards, party favor or home décor - it will be a total surprise in my mailbox around August 16. 

NEWS FLASH - IT'S A CARD KIT


To place your order click HERE.  I will reimburse your sales tax by Paypal or check.

No comments: