Monday, February 1, 2016

What are Crafts by Beth CPP Sentiments?

I often use my Crafts by Beth CPP Sentiments for my cards.  CPP means Click, Print and Punch. Simply put, this sentiments are printed from an Adobe PDF I created.  I print them on Stampin' Up! cardstock in the BEST quality.

I primarily use them when I create a set of greeting cards and I want it to be versatile for the recipient. I had business cards printed to package with the greeting card gift set.  I place them in the package along with an assortment of sentiments.



You are more than welcome to duplicate my business card for your personal use.  If you purchase the Crafts by Beth CPP Sentiments I request that you use these ONLY for your personal use.  Please do not share the file with friends. The file is only $3.95; certainly your friend(s) can afford that purchase if they are a card maker.  To purchase Crafts by Beth CPP Sentiments, click here.



Stampin' Up! Products
  • Very Vanilla cardstock
    • Card base measures 4" x 5 1/2"
  • Calypso Coral cardstock
    • Card layer measures 5 1/2" x 1 3/4"
    • Scrap for circle
  • Old Olive cardstock
    • Scrap for die cut
  • Pretty Petals Designer Series Paper
    • Card layer measures 5 1/2" x 1 1/2"
  • Crafts by Beth CCP Sentiments printed on Very Vanilla
  • Old Olive Striped Organdy Ribbon 
  • Circle and Picot Edge dies (non SU)
  • Dimensionals

No comments: