Subtitle

I AM A STAMPIN' UP! DEMONSTRATOR.

IF YOU LIKE MY BLOG, YOUR BUSINESS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
SHOP AT STAMPINUP.COM AND SELECT ME AS YOUR DEMONSTRATOR

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG POSTS
EMAIL ME

CURRENT HOSTESS CODE: HBEZBGD2

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Drapery Pullback Card

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Whisper White cardstock
    • Card base measures 4" x 5 1/2"
  • Cajun Craze cardstock
    • Scrap for butterfly
  • Mint Macaroon cardstock
    • Scrap for butterfly
  • Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper
    • Card layer measures 4" x  5 1/2"
    • Card layer measures 2" x 5 1/2"
  • Occasional Quotes stamp set
  • Cajun Craze ink (I stamped the sentiment twice)
  • Butterfly die (non SU)
  • Basic Pearl Jewels
  • Dimensionals
  • Glue Dots

Crafts by Beth Drapery Pullback Tutorial
  • Follow cutting and scoring file you can save HERE or click on the picture below
  • Curl back drapery before attaching to card
  • Place a glue dot on the corners behind the flaps
  • Place Dimensionals behind flaps

Tips
  • I designed this card 4" to make better use of the DSP. I always cut my DSP in 4" widths
  • I sponged the horizontal cut to blend in white core of the DSP

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Beth, This card is stunning. I was looking for a card that was different from the normal "thank you" style card and this is it. Thanks for being my GO TO for inspiration. Have a wonderful day.
Sheila... the newbie

Priscilla Gunton said...

Thank you Beth - I just love your card - thanks for the inspiration - Priscilla Sydney Australia

Bandon, Oregon said...

Just Beautiful... Thank you so much for Sharing... Faith