Stampin' Up! Products
- Certainly Celery cardstock
- Card base measures 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Taken with Teal cardstock
- Card layer measures 1 7/8" x 5 1/2"
- Card layer measures 2 1/4" x 3 1/2"
- Patterned Paper (American Crafts Hall Pass)
- Card layer measures 1 5/8" x 5 1/2"
- Card layer measures 2" x 3 1/4
- Certainly Celery and Old Olive (Tiny Tag) ink
- Papillon Potpourri* and Tiny Tags stamp sets
- Jewelry Tag and Elegant Butterfly hand punches
- Whisper White 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
- Basic Pearl Jewels
- Glue Dots
* Stamp and punch two butterflies. One is adhered to the card and the other is popped up with a
Dimensional. I used three pearls for a prettier butterfly.
I tried tying the tag on using twine; through the ribbon, my klutzy hands couldn't make a nice knot close enough to the tag. Instead, I attached it with a mini glue dot under the knot.
I used the following stamp sets on the card box top - Mosaic Madness and Vintage Labels. The ribbon was 5/8" twill in Certainly Celery. A picture tutorial on the box is available for only $2.99. Click here for ordering information.