Saturday, May 11, 2013

Perfect for any occasion

I cannot turn down a good bargain!  When I see card blanks with envelopes, I purchase them for just the envelopes alone.  I am a SUS (Stampin' Up! Snob) and love and use their products for 95% of my cards.  What I find difficult to do is throwing away the card blanks.  Today's card is brought to you by, Ms. Frugal Cardmaker.  The card base opened measures 8" x 5 1/2"  - not your typical card.

Stampin' Up! Products
  • Kiwi Kiss cardstock
    • Two pieces measures 3 1/8" x 3 5/8"
  • Murifield Designer Series paper (retired)
    • Main card base layer measures 5 1/4" x 3 3/4"
    • Left panel layer measures 1 3/4" x 5 1/4"
  • Kiwi Kiss and Pacific Point ink
  • You Are Loved stamp set
  • Framelits Labels Collection
  • Festive Paper Piercing Pack
  • Bitty Butterfly punch
  • Basic Pearl Jewels
  • Dimensionals
Other Products
  • Blank card measures 8" x 5 1/2"
    • Use the prescored line and..
    • Score at 2" along the 8" length
  • Another blank card base is used for sentiment layer
    • Two pieces 3" x 2 1/2"

No comments: